Q3 2017 SunCoke Energy Partners LP Earnings Call
Conference Call SunCoke Energy Partners LP
SunCoke Energy Partners LP Conference call will be held on Oct 26, 2017. During the earnings conference call's session SunCoke Energy Partners LP will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call service enable to conduct an online meeting with several participates at the same time without leaving the room. Earnings call use teleconference platform to conduct an online meeting between the management of a public company, analysts, investors and the media to discuss the financial results during a given reporting period
In order to join the earnings online meeting, contact SunCoke Energy Partners LP for the information on connecting using web conferencing or bridge number and PIN code
Schedule an online meeting with QCONF conference service and get free conference bridge.
SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P., (the "Partnership," "we," "our" and "us"), is a Delaware limited partnership formed in July 2012, which primarily produces coke used in the blast furnace production of steel. We also provide coal handling and/or mixing services at our Coal Logistics terminals. At December 31, 2015, we owned a 98.0 percent interest in Haverhill Coke Company LLC ("Haverhill"), Middletown Coke Company, LLC ("Middletown") and Gateway Energy and Coke Company, LLC ("Granite City"). At December 31, 2015, SunCoke Energy, Inc. ("SunCoke") owned the remaining 2.0 percent interest in each of Haverhill, Middletown, and Granite City, and, through its subsidiary, owned a 53.9 percent partnership interest in us and all of our incentive distribution rights and indirectly owns and controls our general partner, which holds a 2.0 percent general partner interest in us. Coke is a principal raw material in the blast furnace steelmaking process.Read more Conference Call