Q1 2020 Retail Opportunity Investments Corp Earnings Call
Conference Call Retail Opportunity Investments Corp
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp Conference call will be held on Apr 23, 2020. During the earnings conference call's session Retail Opportunity Investments Corp will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call is also referred to as: teleconference call or audio conference bridge. Conferencing service is provided in house or as cloud based teleconference service.
In order to join the audio conferencing dial conference bridge and key in the PIN code, Contact Retail Opportunity Investments Corp for this information
Schedule an online conference with QCONF conference service and get 5 free calls with online conferencing.
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp., a Maryland corporation ("ROIC") commenced operations in October 2009 as a fully integrated, self-managed REIT, and as of December 31, 2015, ROIC owned an approximate 89.0% partnership interest and other limited partners owned the remaining 11.0% partnership interest in the Operating Partnership. The Company specializes in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers on the west coast of the United States, anchored by supermarkets and drugstores. From the commencement of its operations through December 31, 2015, the Company has completed approximately $2.2 billion of shopping center investments. As of December 31, 2015, the Company's portfolio consisted of 73 retail properties totaling approximately 8.6 million square feet of gross leasable area ("GLA").Read more Conference Call