Q3 2017 National CineMedia Inc Earnings Call
Conference Call National CineMedia Inc
National CineMedia Inc Conference call will be held on Nov 6, 2017. During the earnings conference call's session National CineMedia Inc will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call is also referred to as: teleconference call or audio conference bridge. Conferencing service is provided in house or as cloud based teleconference service.
In order to join the audio conferencing dial conference bridge and key in the PIN code, Contact National CineMedia Inc for this information
Schedule an online conference with QCONF conference service and get 5 free calls with online conferencing.
NCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was organized on October 5, 2006 and began operations on February 13, 2007 upon completion of its IPO. NCM, Inc. is a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary, NCM LLC. NCM, Inc. has no business operations or material assets other than its cash and ownership interest of approximately 43.8% of the common membership units in NCM LLC as of December 31, 2015. NCM LLC's founding members, AMC, Cinemark and Regal, the three largest motion picture exhibition companies in the U.S., held the remaining 56.2% of NCM LLC's common membership units as of December 31, 2015. NCM, Inc.'s primary source of cash flow from operations is distributions from NCM LLC pursuant to the NCM LLC operating agreement. NCM, Inc. also receives management fees pursuant to a management services agreement with NCM LLC in exchange for providing specific management services to NCM LLC.Read more Conference Call