Q1 2020 Uniti Group Inc Earnings Call
Conference Call Uniti Group Inc
Uniti Group Inc Conference call will be held on May 11, 2020. During the earnings conference call's session Uniti Group Inc will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call service enable to conduct an online meeting with several participates at the same time without leaving the room. Earnings call use teleconference platform to conduct an online meeting between the management of a public company, analysts, investors and the media to discuss the financial results during a given reporting period
In order to join the earnings online meeting, contact Uniti Group Inc for the information on connecting using web conferencing or bridge number and PIN code
Schedule an online meeting with QCONF conference service and get free conference bridge.
Communications Sales & Leasing, Inc. (the "Company," "CS&L," "we," "us" or "our") was incorporated in the state of Delaware in February 2014 and reorganized in the state of Maryland on September 4, 2014 as a subsidiary of Windstream Holdings, Inc. ("Windstream Holdings" and, together with its consolidated subsidiaries "Windstream"). On April 24, 2015, CS&L was separated and spun-off from Windstream (the "Spin-Off") and, in connection therewith, Windstream contributed certain telecommunications network assets, including fiber and copper networks and other real estate (the "Distribution Systems") and a small consumer competitive local exchange carrier ("CLEC") business (the "Consumer CLEC Business") to CS&L. In the Spin-off, Windstream distributed approximately 80.4% of the total outstanding common stock of CS&L to existing stockholders of Windstream Holdings in a tax-free spin-off. Windstream retained the remaining 19.6% of CS&L shares.Read more Conference Call