Q4 2017 Agree Realty Corp Earnings Call
Conference Call Agree Realty Corp
Agree Realty Corp Conference call or earnings call will be held on Feb 23, 2018 via an 800 number (toll-free). During the earnings conference call's session Agree Realty Corp will provide updated information and financial status.
Conference call is also referred to as: teleconference call or audio conference bridge. Conferencing service is provided in house or as cloud based teleconference service.
In order to join the audio conferencing dial conference bridge and key in the PIN code, Contact Agree Realty Corp for this information
Schedule a teleconference with QCONF and get 5 free calls with our conference service.
Agree Realty Corporation, a Maryland corporation, is a fully integrated real estate investment trust ("REIT") primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties net leased to industry leading tenants. We were founded in 1971 by our current Executive Chairman, Richard Agree, and our common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") in 1994. As of December 31, 2015, our portfolio consisted of 278 properties located in 41 states and totaling approximately 5.2 million square feet of gross leasable area. See "Item 2 - Properties - Geographic Diversification" for more information on our market. Our portfolio included 275 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 97.6% of annualized base rent, and three community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 2.4% of annualized base rent.Read more Conference Call